Sun, Mar 29|
Frontline Forward Ltd.
[sold out] Bri's Basic Woo Woo - March 29
Dip your toes into the spiritual world! How can you use the woo-woo world to enhance your self care?
Time & Location
Mar 29, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Frontline Forward Ltd., 45 Shirley Ave, Kitchener, ON N2B 2E1, Canada
About the Event
I wanted to find a way to help you learn about the spirit world, while keeping things light and cheerful! I first dove into the world of woo-woo when I was going through a particularily hard time, and I found it to be extremely valuable in my own self care. I hope I can show you how to do the same for you! I'm so excited that you are willing to join me. I asked you on Instagram what you'd like to learn about, and that is exactly what crafted this workshop!
Here's what we'll go into:
- What are tarot and oracle cards? How do I use them?
- Basic information on crystals (plus crystals to take home!)
- What is meditation? How did I get into it, and how do I meditate?
- Guided meditation
- BRI, HELP, THERE IS A GHOST IN MY HOUSE AND THEY SCARE ME (discussion + tips)
- Protection practices
- How to recognize signs from your loved ones, and how to get a sign
- What are spirit guides?
What to bring:
- Your favourite blanket
- If you have tarot or oracle cards, bring 'em!
- A journal in case you have inspired thoughts
- A reusable water bottle (water available on site)
- Wear your comfiest clothes and coziest socks
We will be seated on the floor. There will be a yoga mat set out for you. If you'd like to bring a pillow or meditation cushion to sit on, please do! If you prefer a chair, just let me know and I will make sure to put one out for you!
Tickets are $35 and there are 8 spots available.
Any questions? You know where to find me :)
Ticket - Bri's Basic Woo Woo