Grief & The Afterlife
Time & Location
About the Event
A collaboration between A Medium Named Bri and Registered Psychotherapist Leanne Sawchuk to discuss death and learning to walk alongside the grief that accompanies it.
Grief and loss show up in many ways in life. Everyone experiences loss differently, and everyone's experience with grief is unique. After providing over 800 medium readings, and in conversations with grieving friends, I have observed themes of grief emerging. I wanted to create a conversation that could bring everyone together with a qualified professional to share insight on how to walk alongside grief in our life. That's where Leanne comes in.
Leanne is a talented therapist who has worked for years in her practice to help others walk alongside their grief. Leanne also has a very spiritual side and is the perfect person to help bridge the messages a medium gets from the other side, with what people need here to journey through healing.
This will be a conversational event between Bri and Leanne discussing themes around:
- The reality of death and our experience with it
- The different types of grief
- The aftercare of losing someone
- Grieving someone you had a difficult relationship with
- Life moving on while we are grieving and learning to celebrate the good of life while we grieve
- Boundaries in grief with others
- Creating self boundaries in grief
- Processing the emotions that grief brings both expectedly and unexpectedly
- Walking with grief through life
- Q&A (pre-submitted questions)
While these topics feel very sensitive, talking about death and grief is important. Let's open up space to talk about something that is very normal and happens to everyone!
This event has 60 spots available. While this event will be treated with love and kindness, it does not replace professional support. If you are struggling, please seek help through a qualified professional. No refund on tickets, if you cannot attend please consider donating your spot.